Our precious, home-made almond milk
Everyone loves self-made almond milk, it has experienced a real hype for quite a some time now!
At our Juice and Smoothie Bar we consume a lot of it. We use almond milk in our Chia Puddings, Bowls, Smoothies, if wished for Coffees, Teas and more. You can imagine, the quantity needed each day is enormous.
As we set the bar quite high – only wanting to offer the highest quality – it was directly clear that we would not use pasteurised, packaged almond milk.
Luckily we are in possession of a pretty sophisticated press. It not only allows the production of high quantities of juice, but also serves as perfect machinery to produce nut milks.
So why go for the not-so-tasty, pasteurised option if you can do your own fresh, organic, raw and cold-pressed almond milk?
This is why we are proud to produce up to 30 litres each week of delicious almond milk in our small manufactory.
Besides being a dairy-free, plant-based option to regular milk, almond milk has quite some health benefits to show off:
- no cholesterol or saturated fat, low in sodium and high in healthy fats: helps to prevent high blood pressure and heart disease
- low in sugar: no effect on your blood sugar thus reduced risk of diabetes
- rich in iron and riboflavin: a perfect source to support muscle growth and healing
- low in fat and calories: having only half the calorie amount of regular milk it is an ideal substitute to reach weight loss
- high in Vitamin E: the antioxidant properties help to maintain a healthy skin
Need more convincing? Find more health benefits here
Of course we are happy to share our beloved almond milk. If you are interested in getting your own load to use at home just contact us in the shop or via e-mail.